Thursday Mar 01st, 2018
You’ve been considering buying a new place, you dream about how you want it to look like and how you can achieve that look. But hold on, does your vision include mowing the loan? Or investing in home repairs? If not, then you may be dreaming about owning a condominium!
I wont make this long for you, I know you are eager to make a final decision. So I will be brief and list the benefits of owning and living in a condo:
- Attractive Amenities: Yes, buying a condo means you get to benefit from everything that comes with it. A gated entrance, covered car parking, swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, etc. Those definitely sound like an attractive package and are usually available in most buildings.
- Affordability: In most cases, condos tend to be cheaper than single-family homes. They are an excellent space for single people or even a couple who is looking to stay within reach of the city.
- Location, Location, Location: Condominium buildings are usually located in the heart of the buzz! You would be surrounded by all the entertainment and shopping your brain can handle. It is an excellent choice for city-life people.
- Convenience: All exterior maintenance is the responsibility of the condo association. This means you don’t have to put in the time or effort to fix or maintain anything besides the space that you are living inside of.
- A Community: Single-home owners aren’t the only ones who are a part of a community, condos are a great way to be part of a larger community as well! But unlike the big yards that separate homes, condo owners enjoy a closer proximity to their neighbors and this is a great way to stay close to the ones you love hanging out with.
- Security: Those of us who are a little bit cautious about strangers would love living in a condo with a secured entrance. The presence of other owners coming and going inside the building can also give a sense of security.
Lets remember that although some of the benefits make it seem like condo living isn’t for families, more families are opting to owning condos these days because of the above reasons. They want their children to be in a safe space that has many entertainment options, shared with likewise children around them.
I am always here to answer all your questions and concerns, please feel free to contact me any time.
Post a comment