Keep your house warm & cozy for winter ...
Friday Jan 11th, 2019Share
As we dive deeper into the winter months, it’s time to work harder on keeping our houses warm and protected. So here are some ideas on how to help you and your family stay warm and cozy.
- Clear out leaves and other debris from your gutters to ensure the snow drains properly
- Ensure that you have enough salt and a shovel that you can easily access
- Examine your heating system to make sure it’s ready for the cold winter months
- Water within the pipes tend to freeze and expand blowing your pipes so i good way to avoid this problem is to insulate your pipes near unheated areas of your home so that your pipes don’t burst
- Your air conditioner, though is made to with hold outside conditions, can still be at risk of getting damaged by icicles or other debris.
- Protect your patio furniture, I’m sure that nobody wants their beloved patio furniture become rusty and weak, so a great idea is to cover them or store them in a shed.
These tips can not only help you save money but can also help you and your family stay happy and warm for all the harsh winter months.